Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Post-LDSFS Rebellion

So, since I was done with LDS Family Services, I thought that I should do something with my new-found freedom. Yeah, they made me look like a missionary. Short hair, clean shaven, and daily shirt & tie. I'm not a huge fan of that much control. I like being able do look more "wild." So, I decided to celebrate with a new hair style.

When I graduated from BYU, I started growing my hair out. It got pretty long - I even highlighted it once. I liked it.

This is me with Katie's son, Jaser.

Then LDSFS came into the pic. So, I had to cut it off. I still had fun when I wasn't at work, doing things such as the faux-hawk. As can be seen from our trip to vegas.


Similarly, I decided to shake things up now that I no longer have to be LDSFS-approved. So, I went to the Taylor Andrews Academy in West Jordan for some STYLE. I decided to go for the faux-hawk look + coloring. I think it turned out well . . .


I appologize for those who have seen me in the last month, and find that this is old news. I thought that my peeps that have exiled from Utah might be interested. Besides, I REALLY liked the cut and color, so I best keep proof for future generations. This actually happened like 5 weeks ago, and it's time for me to get it trimmed again.