Friday, April 25, 2008

Possible Graduation Present . . .

So, my sister-in-law (Vanessa) sent me a fun link. The item listed today was this:

Desktop Warfare - USB Missile Launcher Kit with Software Control
Connect to your USB port, you'll use a software guided aiming system to shoot foam missiles upto 10 feet. Take back control of your office. Shipping just $5 to your home or office.
Yugster Price: $21.95

So, I would REALLY love this. Oh my, would it be incredible fun. Whoever invented this is my new hero. Seriously, it includes software that helps you aim and shoot missiles. Now, imagine even more fun of using a remote access to the computer to shoot your coworkers from home when they're not expecting it. Yeah, that would be awesome. So, if any of you are thinking graduation present . . .

1 comment:

BJ said...

i added you to the class of 2000 site. keep visiting and send others our way!