Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another fine example from TRAX

So, this is from a few months ago - but I JUST remembered to post it!!

It's kinda hard to make out cause 1) I took it with my BlackBerry (not an actual camera, but a phone with multiple personality disorder) 2) I was sitting IN the train, taking a picture of this being outside . . . hence the odd glare of the hand that belonged to the guy sitting across from me and 3) I was trying to be somewhat sly in the taking of this pic. SO, let me tell you what I saw. This older guy with ghetto long hair, crazy child-molester mustache, black large hat, and long, black, leather trench coat. My thoughts of this creature I spotted in the wild . . . Old-school Western Character + Grim Reaper + Pimp. Yeah, this is what happens when you mix one too many styles into your look. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

No comments: