Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slacker Schmacker

Yeah, I should blog more. But I'm a working person now. Blogging or making money to support my family (well, Julie and cats) . . . can you blame my choice?? Quick update from the Brian . . .

Work is going well. True, it's not my dream job, but I'm actually getting into the groove of things well and overall enjoy it. There's a LOT of writing, but other than that, I have no serious complaints. It keeps me busy, so the days go quickly - and it's honest work. :) I figure, I could be working for peanuts at Wal-Mart, so I need not be picky (especially in THIS economy . . .). Yeah, work is good, and also to blame for my lack of posting.

Christmas was really good. Julie gave me STDs in my stocking. Yeah, you read right - in my stocking were STDs. Herpes, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia to be exact. Luckily I didn't get them the way many people do - unfaithful partners - I got them the cute fuzzy way (hence no divorce papers in processs). Who else but ME can say they are so excited for STDs?? They now live in my office (with a whole LOT of decorations from Korea -- so my office kinda looks like a cheap Chinese restaurant -- I'll have to post pics sometime . . .). Other than my STDs, I also got some clothes, pajamas, a messenger bag, a fun monkey game, etc. It was a good Christmas.

It's late, so I best get to sleep. But I wanted to share a funny with everyone to kick off the New Year. It's from one of my favorite funny websites, CAD (check out the comics and sillies).

No comments: