Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shout out to Korean cookbooks . . .

So, I found a Korean cookbook a while ago with a recipe for a meal that was one of my favorites. Winner winner, chicken dinner. Ah, now I want to go back to Korea. But just to sight see and eat Korean food inexpensively (don't get any ideas that I'm being overly nostalgic). I love food. Yeah for good food.

To my three avid readers out there, I'm sorry I don't post anymore. But, the only thing interesting in my life as of late is the craziness of my clients (and silly HIPPA regulations bar me from sharing such information). So, let me think of interesting things I have done lately . . . Julie and I went to Bodyworlds yesterday. Cool, but creepy. I mean, I like learning - and seeing real human donors is really awesome. But, seeing real human donors is also slightly creepy. However, I was more frustrated by the fact that we waited 2 HOURS to get into the exhibit because we waited until the last week to finally go down. Wee. However, we did decide that Utah is full of stupid people. Wait, we realized that LONG ago. Wait, that has nothing to do with Utah. Oh yea, I forgot - I hate people. Why am I a social worker? Meh . . .

We finally took down the tree today. Christmas is officially over now. Took us long enough. It's not because we love Christmas (wait, that came out wrong - please don't think I'm anti-Christmas now) it's becuase we're totally lazy. Poor Howie, he got too used to sleeping under the tree like a furry present (that Julie would not let me unwrap). He's now sleeping at the foot of the bookshelf where the tree was. I wonder if he's dreaming of wrapping paper friends. Nah, he's dreaming of the floor cause he doesn't have enough brain power to conjure actual creative thoughts. He's cute - but very, very stupid. Gwen on the other hand - no wait, she's not very smart too. She is a short-haired Gwen again. Julie and I did another at-home grooming job again. This time we actually bought professional trimmers that cut her fur (what an interesting concept). She still has about a million layers in her fur. Maybe she's going for "the Rachel" look. Or maybe the "I was hit by a truck" look (Julie took pics, I'm sure she'll be posting them to her blog eventually). Or maybe it's all the same. She's funny looking. I like to laugh at her. I hope she doesn't gain the ability to laugh back when we all die and go to heaven. I'll be screwed.

Well, I think that's enough randomness. Again, I appologize that I'm no longer entertaining. I do, however, LOVE Lego Star Wars on the Wii. I need to play with the Wii more (te he, sounds like it should be against the law of chastity). I love playing with my Wii (giggle giggle). OK, I'm OUT! Booyeah!

1 comment:

Amber B. Dutton said...

I went to Bodyworks when it came here to STL. It was pretty darn crazy, but it really make you think about how miraculous our bodies are...