Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm still laughing . . .

So, I totally LOVE 30 Rock. Like way more than I probably should. If 30 Rock was a woman, Julie would need to worry - and possibly set some strict limits. But, fortunately, 30 Rock is NOT really a person (yeah, I did some Wikipedia-ing on this one . . .) so my marriage is safe.

So, we watched this online on Monday. And today in the shower, I remembered this clip and totally busted a gut (Julie can contest to that - she heard me laughing like a crazy person - which is only slightly different than my usual laugh). Then when I was riding TRAX, I again thought of this clip and almost laughed out loud again (but I suppressed it to a smirk - which I'm sure made me look like either an evil genius or schizophrenic client).



So, yeah - my marriage is safe - but maybe not my cats . . .

No comments: