Wednesday, December 23, 2009

IT IS FINISHED

After months of stressing (and unfortunately procrastinating) my PhD application to the University of Utah is COMPLETE!!! DONE!!! NO MORE!!! It's such a relief to have everything turned in before the deadline (I had a whole week left). I almost don't know what to do with my time now, being that this has been weighing on my mind for a while now. But, it's done now -- and I move onto the waiting game. I have NO idea when he decision will be made, but it's out of my hands now.

I've lost faith in polls. 3 whole responses on my cell phone poll. That answers my question of how many people read my blog!! It's okay, because I ended up choosing the 2nd place according to the poll. As fun as the Hero looked, I went for the physical keyboard on the Moment. We ordered our phones yesterday -- so they'll hopefully arrive this weekend (or early next week). It's good to have that done too, so I can stop obsessing. :D

2 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Hey, I read your blog....when you update it...which only happens about twice a year, I've discovered :)

Brian said...

I'm repenting of my delinquency. Let's be honest, without kids, hobbies, etc my life is too boring for blog material. But now that I have an internet capable phone I'll try to remidy that.